the weeks at an end


Aren't we so cute?

My 9th week of band camp is officially over. After about a 3 hour nap I feel almost recuperated:-). The was fruitful for the kids and I think we've cleaned the show up alot, as well as added some new neat things. You'll have to come out Sunday if you want to see it or attend the State Fair Band Day. It was also announced last night that Dr. Cheryl Guise, this summers drum instructor, has been selected as the new assistant band director to fill the position that Mr. Smeltzer vacated. It appears to be a good fit as she's came in this summer and blended into the current system very well. So, congrats to "Doc" Guise for the new job!!


Between the head and the hair it looks humongo!!

I also want to announce that I've continued my reign as the winner of the "Watermelon Head" award this year. This morning at the awards gathering I was given (i think) my 5th such award. I just want to thank all of my supporters. Without you this could have never of happened :-). This picture is actually a self portrait, I took it myself! I'm looking quite slick with my "I Rock" Adidas shirt, Nike shorts, and my 'thongs':-D. I was feeling pretty tired this morning and didn't feel like getting properly dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment