TALK TO ME, JC!

DaddyV sticking his tongue out
Greetings Patriot band members and welcome to my blog. This blog is for me and the rest of the band staff to post thoughts, ideas and concerns regarding our band program and to get responses from you, the band members.

Your responses to any blog items will be sent to my personal e-mail where I will read them before posting. Anything considered in poor taste, inflammatory, slanderous, dirty, obscene, profane or just plain dumb (percussion?) will not be posted! Its my blog and I'll post if I want to!

The future of this blog will depend on how it is used. This is uncharted territory for me and I hope that you, the JC band members will step up to the plate and help me develop this blog to fit your needs as well as the needs of the staff.

So, as Jackie Gleason used to say...and away we go!

2 comments:

  1. Check out my second paragraph. Any student can contact me by simply posting a comment. All posts will be screened by me before they are posted.

    Daddy V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those who are about to march salute you!
      Salutations, and great hopes for this years GREATEST MARCHING BAND ever... All my heart for the band I love.

      Delete