Daddy V WANTS TO KNOW...... WHATCHA GET FOR CHRISTMAS?

OK Girls and Boys! The big day is almost over and we've cashed in on the yearly "greatest spectacle of spending". So Daddy V wants to know what did you get? To break the ice (no pun intended) let me tell you what I got:

1. To show that I have diverse interests, my book gifts this year included:

Walter the Farting Dog (with farting dog included!) - Hilarious!
Ballet for Dummies - watch out guard!
Yoga over Fifty - Ouch!
The Gold Coast - Neslon DeMille - murder and mystery
Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid - Bill Bryson - one of my favorite authors
2. New reading lamp for my new home office - refer to #1
3. Strength and Conditioning Program for Marching Musicians - Yeah, there really is such a thing! Designed by a Chicago physical fitness company for the Cavaliers - way cool!

4. Gift card and t-shirt for Scotty's Brewhouse - fast becoming the #1 Patriot Band staff hangout!

5. Gift card to Books-a-Million - from Laura

6. Colts calendar - from Rachel

7. Carry bag for a laptop - I don't yet own a laptop, but our tech geeks Jason and Mark will help
me with this (I hope)!

Well, there's my list, girls and boys. Now it's your turn - talk to your Daddy V!

Tomorrow morning - headin' East for a visit with my mom in Toms River, NJ. R & R, real pizza, walks on the beach, WaWa coffee, boardwalk games at LuckyLeo's, crumb cake from Mueller's, antique shopping, Sunday morning visit to Cadets camp, and maybe a trip to Atlantic City (cha-ching$).

Love, peace, joy, hope and success at State Fair in the New Year! Cut me and I bleed Patriot Band!

You guys are the best and make me proud to be your...

Daddy V

Quote of the Day-We don't stop playing because we get older, we get older when we stop playing!
George Bernard Shaw

1 comment:

  1. I GOT A BRAND NEW MERCEDED BENZ!!!! Haha... just joking. I dreamt that and I woke up and realized I was my same carless self. Sigh... I had a good Christmas, tho. Clothes, cash, books, ect. I was pretty happy about it all. I even got some new music for both my band instrument and the piano, which I am slowly figuring out. I'm no prodigy, but it's ok, I deal. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that you all have a happy New Year. See y'all in 2-0-0-7!!!
    Have fun in New Jersey Mr. Vogler! Hope you don't lose to much in Atlantic City, but tis' the season to be loose with our money, right?

    ReplyDelete