SANTA VOGIE WANTS TO KNOW.............................

Come on, admit it! We all have secret wishes and hopes when it comes to the BIG DAY! Heck, we've been watching the ads on TV since July, so let's lighten things up a bit and ask JC band members - WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
Now try to leave out some of the obvious answers. World peace? never happen! State Fair title - rrrrrr - it's a done deal! Or maybe you want to "blog" a present to someone special or a gag gift to that annoying person in your section! Just remember - be nice , not naughty! Santa Vogie has his finger on the delete key!

So send me one or send me two,
Maybe a gift that's not for you!
Send it in the day, send it in the night,
But please make sure your spelling is right!
Try to use humor as your key,
And talk to me, I'm your Santa V

1 comment:

  1. I really want a snare drum this year for Christmas. I love to watch our percussion play, and I would love to learn how. Snare is my favorite drum in the section, so I figured, why not try to teach myself to play?! I can't wait until the big day when I can see what I got! Merry Christmas everybody!!!!! ��

    ReplyDelete