SENIOR CENTERPIECE: Dallas Negele



Dallas is a senior who has been involved in summer band and winter guard.

Her favorite memory is “getting to do the duet from “Through the Clouds.” Finding out that I had a duet with my best friend was amazing. We both called our friends and family because we knew they would be excited just like us. Performing the duet was an amazing experience that I will never forget. All the support and love we got was so nice and I’m so thankful for the opportunity.

Her favorite show was Sideshow “because it was so much fun to perform and it was super entertaining.”

Her advice to other members of the Patriot Band and Guard is “Enjoy and cherish every single moment! Even if you don’t like it at first, I promise that will change overtime. You will make so many friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Give every performance your best and never give up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment