Could this be the future look for Mr. Smeltzer and Mr. Vogler?

For those of you who don't know, Daddy V has entered the age of technology by adding a cell phone and a lap tap computer to my personal possessions. I have always tried to keep "up-to-date" on the latest innovations but sometimes I have to be smacked in the face with them before I pay attention. It became brutally clear when Emilie Boyes showed me her Christmas present (from someone special) and I had no idea what it was! (an Ipod!) Last night, I took my Toshiba SuperXL-TurboCharged-LuxuryEdition laptop with me to bed and watched the ESPN Drum Corps International broadcast while my lovely wife peacefully snored the night away. Heaven - I'm in Heaven.

My wife and daughters have applauded loudly as I have entered this new era in my already challenging life, but the line must be drawn somewhere and I think, in reference to the above photo, the line has been drawn! The new style for next fall, gents, will be leggings - yes, you read that right, leggings for men! I have never been exactly a slave of fashion and I don't plan on starting now. I know very few women who look good in leggings let alone men. Made of microfibre cotton and wool blend they all have stirrups except for the ones, of course, that are cut above the knee. I wouldn't care if they were spun gold, I can't believe that any more than 10% of our population could look good in something like this - male and female.

Am I right or wrong! Talk to me...I'm

Daddy "Permanent Wedgy" V

5 comments: