WAKE-UP, PATRIOT BAND!

Daddy V - American

Ya know what makes me mad? Ya know what makes me so angry I could eat a entire porky pine and spit quills at the Goodyear Blimp? It's when you knuckleheads come up to your Daddy V and whine "but I didn't know how to get a hold of you." Well, let me say this about that - IT AIN'T ROCKET SURGERY, FOLKS! When Daddy V was a young pup educator there were only 3 ways to "com-une-i-cayt" with me - home phone, school phone or US Mail. But these days, with that there "information super highway" there are now more ways to get hold of Daddy V then there are Democratic candidates for president. As a matter of fact, as Daddy V was driving the V-mobile down the road the other day it occured to me that, by actual count, you can now irritate me by:

  1. Home phone - with answering machine
  2. School phone - EJ - including voice mail
  3. School phone - JCHS - including voice mail
  4. Arts Place phone - including voice mail
  5. Cell phone - with call back feature and voice mail
  6. Home e-mail
  7. School e-mail
  8. Arts Place e-mail
  9. "Talk to Me, Daddy V" blog
  10. Facebook - Yup, I'm on there!
  11. "GOOGLE" me - Yup! I'm on there, too!
  12. US Mail

And since Mrs. Daddy V got over the flu, she finally got out and shoveled our front sidewalk so you can walk right up to my flippin' door and ring the bell! So what's all this nonsense about "can't get hold of ya." Hey, ya ain't tryin' very hard, are ya?

Wake-up Patriot Band!

This is Daddy V!

V off!

No comments:

Post a Comment