ON THE ROAD AGAIN.....BUT WHY?


ON THE ROAD AGAIN...............


.......BUT WHY?

In light of the recent unpleasentness regarding comments about band travel, Daddy V has decided to take the issue on head-first! After much pondering, reading, web searching, etc., Daddy V has written what amounts to a short book regarding the benefits of student travel in general and Patriot Band travel specifically. Not wanting to bore you out of your minds, I will serialize my "book" over several entries to minimize eye strain and brain drain.

Topics discussed will include:

Travel for Education - "What I Learned on My Band Trip"

Travel for Reward - "Where Were You Last July 4th?"

Travel to Represent - "My Indiana Home"

Travel for Awareness of Ethno and Ego-Centrism - "The World Doesn't Revolve Around Me?"

As always, your comments, pro and con, are encouraged and appreciated and will be posted.

Daddy V

No comments:

Post a Comment